Dog Adoption Form
- A completed adoption application MUST be submitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any adoption at our discretion.
- A veterinarian reference MUST be provided and will be verified by us.
- For the health and safety of all pets involved, all current pets in the household MUST be up to date on all routine vaccinations and spayed or neutered BEFORE the newly adopted pet arrives. This will be verified during the veterinarian reference.
- All adoptions are on a case-by-case basis depending on the needs of the pet being adopted. As a Humane Society, we hope that you understand and appreciate that we will always put the safety and well being of our pets first and foremost. Our goal is to place our pets into a home where they will always be provided with humane treatment.
Note: False information on this application could result in the forfeiture of adoption fee and animal adopted. We reserve the right to refuse any applicant.